Welcome Back -- Beginning July 6
Hours for vulnerable populations: 9 AM – 11 AM Monday – Friday
Temporary New Hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Tuesday, Thursday 9 AM – 8 PM
Saturday 10 AM – 2 PM
• The number of visitors in the building is limited to 20 people at a time.
• Face coverings are required for patrons and required for staff. Masks will be required for those who need assistance away from service desks due to the nature of those interactions.
• Hand sanitizer will be available for public use. Restrooms will be available for people to wash their hands. Restrooms will be sanitized periodically throughout the day.
• No public meeting room use or reservations at this time.
• No one who is symptomatic should enter the library.
• High-contact surfaces will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
• Returned materials are being quarantined for 3 days.
• Public Computer availability has been reduced by 50% to maintain spacing. Time and use limits may be utilized.
• Children’s toys and soft furniture are being moved into storage. There will be minimal seating available in the library at this time.
• Maintain 6 feet between other visitors and staff members.
• There will be no in-person programming at this time.